Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology
university of dhaka
Eager to speed development of revolutionary treatments, the Food and Drug Administration recently announced that it would expedite approval of experimental gene therapies. But the regulatory process may not be the biggest obstacle here.
The researchers are using traditional breeding to create the better tasting tomato, even though genetic engineering would be much quicker. “I don’t want people to not eat a great-tasting tomato because they’re scared of it,” Dr. Klee said.
Stem Cell–Based Products Aren’t Rolling Off Assembly Lines Yet.According to one forecast, the stem cell market will grow at an annual rate of 9.2% and attain a value of almost $16 billion by 2025
Genetic Engineering : The Door to the Future
- Department of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (GEB) arranges annual picnic, 2018. - January 27, 2018
- Department of GEB attends the inter-department badminton competition. - January 27, 2018
- Results of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year final exams have been announced. - January 27, 2018
- GEBC has elected its new executive committee for 2017-2018 session. - January 27, 2018
- Impact of microbial proteases on biotechnological industries
- Genetic engineering as a powerful tool to improve probiotic strains
- Understanding Fe2+ toxicity and P deficiency tolerance in rice for enhancing productivity under acidic soils
- The distinct properties of natural and GM cry insecticidal proteins
- Biotechnological production and practical application of L-asparaginase enzyme