- TR Ullah, MT Anam, A Ishika, MB Hossain and J Jesmin (March 2016); Impact of hypoxia inducible factor 1 alpha (HIF1A) gene C1772T polymorphism on type 2 diabetes and cancers; Diabetic Medicine; Volume 33, Issue Supplement S1, p 54. In: Abstracts of the Diabetes UK Professional Conference 2016, Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, Glasgow.
- MZ Hasan, A Ishika, TR Ullah, MF Rabbi and Jesmin (October 2016); Association between HIF1A rs11549465 C/T polymorphism and elite athlete; In: Abstracts for the34th FIMS world sports medicine congress, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Workshop: Plagarism; May, 2015. Organized by Imperial College London, UK
- Workshop: Writing a good thesis and presentation; May, 2015. Organized by Imperial College London, UK
- The UCL Cancer Institute 8th Annual Conference and 6th Annual Cancer Research UK-UCL Centre Conference, Mary Ward House, Tavistock Place, London, UK, 2016
- Course on 'Safe use and handling of unsealed radioactive sources' from the research department of cancer biology organized by University College London safety services as a research associate staff, Chromosome maintenance group, Cancer research institute, Department of Cancer Biology, University College London, UK, 2016
- Seminar: Industry Academia Linkage Focusing Biotechnology, organized by Department of Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology, University of Dhaka; 14-15 September 2013
- Workshop on ‘National Integrity Strategy, Service Delivery and Good Governance’ organized by National Academy for Planning and Development Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh; 2014
- Workshop on ‘Developing Sustainable Biosafety and Biosecurity Programme’ as part of the conference on biosafety and biosecurity in developing countries organized by icddr,b; BSMMU and University of Dhaka; 2012